Friday 18 May 2012

where does the time go

I can't believe it's two months since I wrote anything on my blog.  Time has just zipped past me at supersonic speed.

It's Friday night sew in again.  If you want to join in go on over to Bobbi's.  Why not sign up and do some  sewing tonight.

  I'm going to work on my New York Beauty blocks.

WHAT HAVE I DONE IN THE LAST TWO MONTHS
I was lucky to win some giveaways
I've received and sent some blocks for a swap I'm in
I've made a few doll quilts
I've signed up for a few secret swaps
Hubby and I spent time decorating youngest daughters room (painting, laying a new wooden floor, putting together a new bed and all the new accessories for it)

Life has gotten in the way (Mum's taxi, work, family health issues).
I promise I will update with new photos of goodies tomorrow.

In the meantime, enjoy FNSI if you're joining in and have a great weekend.

LindaC

2 comments:

  1. Wow, a new wooden floor, painting and being creative too? You're a busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy and life has happened. I am told that that's ok :)

    ReplyDelete