Saturday 19 May 2012

FNSI

It's Saturday and that means showing what I achieved in the Friday Night Sew In.
I'm working on some New York Beauty blocks.  I'm using scraps for the centre and points and then I am going to use a solid for the background arc but I haven't decided on a colour yet.  I'll wait and see when I have them all made what colour would go best.
Here are the blocks I managed to get done last night.

I also received the following fabric postcards for a swap called "Tag It' based on clothing tags.
This one is from Miriam

and this one is from Monika

I was also nominated for The Liebster Award so I have to do a post on that tomorrow provided I have the energy after tonight.  One of the girls from my class in secondary school is home from Edinburgh for the weekend and the class are meeting up for a night out (plenty of chat, some food and drink but I won't be drinking).
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone.
LindaC


2 comments:

  1. I am impressed you're doing the New York Beauty! I have yet to try that one. Yours are coming along very nicely! And I LOVE your fabric postcards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the New York Beauty blocks and yours are turning out great! That's a neat idea to use scraps to make them. I need to use my scraps more, as they seem to be multiplying while I sleep ;-) What neat postcards-they must have been fun coming in the mail!

    ReplyDelete