Sunday 15 July 2012

Needlecase

Well I almost got one needle case finished at the FNSI.
My swap partner likes patterns and left the coice and style upto me.
I used different pieces to make up the front and some sewing themed fabrics for
the inside.  I just have to finish the binding off and sew on a large button on the front.
front of needlecase



inside of needlecase

I hope to get it finished today so I can post it away to it's new home tomorrow and maybe I will get a start on the other swap needlecase I need to make.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.


4 comments:

  1. That is really cute! I love the inside fabric of the case-what a neat choice :-)
    Have a great weekend,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The needlecase is adorable, Linda! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet needle case
    Hugs Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Fabric ! I need to sew my self a needle case funny i have sewen them for other people and never for me hehe.
    thanks for following my new blog
    Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete