Thursday 26 May 2011

That's where it was

I spent a couple of hours trying to organise our craft/playroom which is a storage room over the garage.
I had started it before Christmas but with the really bad weather, easter and all the kids activities, it was put on the long finger for finishing.  I made a good dent in it yesterday and found some of my UFO's that I had forgotten about.  Now I have even more stuff to finish.  I did however, get a lot of the paper crafting stuff sorted and organised into the the new shelving units.  I even managed to clear the desk so that the girls now have somewhere to sit when they want to make cards.
Hoping to get another bit done today before the mad dash this evening (one daughter sailing, one on rescue duty for sailing and my weekly quilt group meeting).

1 comment:

  1. It's a continual process to keep the craft area sorted, isn't it? You're welcome to come sort my studio any time ;-)

    ReplyDelete