Saturday 28 May 2011

At last it's the weekend

Yeahhhh, the weekend, no work for two days (well office work that is).  Will try to catch up on the ironing and everything else that there never seems to be enough time during the week to do.  Hopefully I will get most of it done today so that I can have a couple of hours for me time (with my fabrics and sewing machine).   There's only a couple of weeks of weekly meetings left with the patchwork group I'm in before our meeting place (a local school) closes for the summer.  As secretary I'm trying to think up a few ideas of things I can get everybody to do while we are off for a lucky dip swap when we get back together in September.

In the meantime, here are some photos of a basket I made for our Easter challenge.
This a picture of one of the sides.  

This is one of the other sides (sideways I'm afraid, still learning how to do this)
and finally this is the inside of it.

Hope everybody has a great weekend and you all get to do something you like



1 comment:

  1. What a creative fabric basket! I like the embroidery that you did on it. I hope that you get your quilting hours this weekend :-) It's cool and rainy here, so our kayaking plans are off for now. That's okay, as I'm going to quilt instead. Darn ;-)

    Hello from Idaho,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete