Saturday 31 December 2016

Santa Sack Swap

I was in the Santa Sack Swap which Cheryl organises Santa Sack Swap.  My swap partner was Carin.  She sent me some wonderful goodies, a huge sack, a table runner, placemats, some really warm knitted mittens, tea towels, and a lovely embroidered hanging.  I love them.
This was my second time taking part in this swap and I really enjoy it.

The sign-up is usually in June so keep an eye out for it next year.

Have a great New Years and see you all in 2017.


6 comments:

  1. Happy that you enjoyed this swap again Linda... and your gifts look fantastic...
    Happy New Year too... xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gifts I have some of Carins work She is very talented

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you liked them! Thank you for the amazing gifts I got from you!
    I wish you a very Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gifts from Carin Linda,Chez's swaps are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda... haven't been able to contact you by email...
    but did you receive your initial heart swap parcel?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda, I would love to hear from you, to hear that my Initial Heart Swap parcel arrived to you? A little reply would be great... thanks, Anthea

    ReplyDelete