This is the bag I've sent to Michell in the black and white bag swap.
The second swap was a fabric cuff swap. This is one of the cuffs I've made. As I'm not sure of my partner's wrist size I've used velcro (thaty're the black circles on the left) so that she can move them to where she needs them to be). I won't show the other one in case she looks in so it will be a surprise.
(1) a four block (12 inches each) wall hanging (for a swap)
(2) a hoop-la (an embroidery hoop enclosing a fabric circle) again for another swap
(3) some surprise items for some people (NOT for a swap)
(4) a scrappy surprise (for another swap)
(5) some christmas (yes I did use that word) gifts for a swap.
I also bought the makings of a coat which I hope to get a start on. I reckon if I can get one thing done each day I should get quite a bit done.
It's also the Knitting and Stitching show here in Dublin from the 1st to the 4th November. I don't know yet which day I'll get to it but I'll be there eyeing up everything and wishing I had it all.