Monday 30 January 2012

Some more blocks finished

I've managed to finish some more blocks for a swap I'm invlolved in.  Everybody sends a fat eighth to everyone else on the list and they make a block for you with your fabric and return it to you.
The russian doll fabric was the fabric to be used in this block and they wanted to keep with the colours of the dolls.  This block is part of the Sew Happy Quilt QAL

I made the Asterisk block from City House Studio and just added yellow to the chosen fabric.
This one is also a block from Sew Happy Quilt QAL.  The rust fabric is the chosen fabric and they only wanted the colour 
This is another one from the Sew Happy Quilt QAL (do you think I like the blocks from this????).  The chosen fabric was the floral and I just thought that blues and white would be the best.
This is a block from the Quiltmaker 100 blocks Volume 4.  The pale pink/white was the chosen fabric and only pinks and whites were to be used.

I hope that the ladies in the swap are happy with the blocks I've made.  I have one more block to make so will get it finished tonight.

Hope everybody had a great weekend.



6 comments:

  1. Wow, you have a lot of swaps that you're participating in! I bet you are having a lot of fun creating the different blocks. I think my favorite one is one in blues with the floral prints. I like your new paw background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fantastic! Many I have not seen before, so this is a really cool eye opener. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are great. I especially like the yellow asterisk one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy smokes, Linda! You have been one busy gal! Your blocks are absolutely beautiful. I love them al!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your blocks are wonderful!! They must have been fun to make. I'm going to have to check out this Sew Happy QAL-- I'm loving the block designs you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. busy girl - love the blocks you've made - and love how different they all are

    ReplyDelete